Difference between revisions of "2015-11-11 Meeting Notes and Presentations"

From Administrative
Jump to: navigation, search
(Attendees)
(Meeting Slides)
 
(8 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==
 
Mahmoud Ahmad, Audrey Barron, Alex Bogacz, Joe Gubeli, River Huang, Kevin Jordan, Rui Li, Fanglei Lin, Vasiliy Morozov, Yves Roblin, Todd Satogata, Michael Spata, Chris Tennant, Michael Tiefenback, Cheng-Ying Tsai, He Zhang, Yuhong Zhang<br>
 
Mahmoud Ahmad, Audrey Barron, Alex Bogacz, Joe Gubeli, River Huang, Kevin Jordan, Rui Li, Fanglei Lin, Vasiliy Morozov, Yves Roblin, Todd Satogata, Michael Spata, Chris Tennant, Michael Tiefenback, Cheng-Ying Tsai, He Zhang, Yuhong Zhang<br>
<Br>
+
 
  
 
== Meeting Slides ==
 
== Meeting Slides ==
[[CASA Monthly Group Meeting 2015-11-11]]  https://wiki.jlab.org/casa-adminwiki/index.php/File:CASA_Monthly_11_11_15.pptx
+
media:[CASA Monthly Group Meeting 2015-11-11]
 +
 
 +
== Action Items ==
 +
<ol>
 +
<li>Yuhong to give talk on his visit to IHEP.
 +
<li>Mike to Integrate Project E into today's meeting slides.
 +
<li>Give priority to appraisals that are due.
 +
</ol>

Latest revision as of 11:09, 12 May 2017

Attendees

Mahmoud Ahmad, Audrey Barron, Alex Bogacz, Joe Gubeli, River Huang, Kevin Jordan, Rui Li, Fanglei Lin, Vasiliy Morozov, Yves Roblin, Todd Satogata, Michael Spata, Chris Tennant, Michael Tiefenback, Cheng-Ying Tsai, He Zhang, Yuhong Zhang


Meeting Slides

media:[CASA Monthly Group Meeting 2015-11-11]

Action Items

  1. Yuhong to give talk on his visit to IHEP.
  2. Mike to Integrate Project E into today's meeting slides.
  3. Give priority to appraisals that are due.