2015-Nov-09 Comp. Phys. Biweekly Report
Revision as of 14:03, 20 July 2016 by Anichols (Created page with "Yves Roblin <ul> <li>working on Optics for CEBAF restart **optics for 6 pass run **optics for gradient calibration **debugging CED scripts used to load optics (with AHLA) <li...")
- working on Optics for CEBAF restart
- optics for 6 pass run
- optics for gradient calibration
- debugging CED scripts used to load optics (with AHLA)
- prepared and then gave a seminar at ODU on "computational beam physics challenges for MEIC"
- submitted a proposal to DOE for NET2025 with Amber Boehlen
- conducted interviews for position 11602. Offer has been made as of last Friday.
- Working on cooling LDRD