2015-Sep-08 Comp. Phys. Biweekly Report
- working on cebaf decks to import the new optics in preparation for the fall run.
- finishing conversion from optim to elegant and merging into the CED
- held a meeting to coordinate for the proposal and final report writing for the LDRD regarding the CSR suppression. We are wrapping up and should end up about $10K under budget.
- preparing a talk for Larry Cardman on this topic.
- preparing an invited talk for ipac2015 on computational beam physics for MEIC.
- working on bunched beam cooling.
- worked on beam-beam (GHOST) (we held a meeting with B. Terzic)
- went and visited new jersey state univ. to give a talk and establish collaboration on using fast multipole methods in a more general framework.