2016-Jun-10 Accel. R and D Biweekly Report
Revision as of 13:38, 9 February 2017 by Anichols (Created page with " Slava Derbenev <ul> <li>Continued studies of JLEIC accelerator design and R&D <li>Gave a presentation on accelerator R&D for ERL cooler at JLEIC R&D meeting <li>Continued st...")
- Continued studies of JLEIC accelerator design and R&D
- Gave a presentation on accelerator R&D for ERL cooler at JLEIC R&D meeting
- Continued studies of unified field theory
- Medical leave
- Family medical leave
- Detector solenoid compensation at electron collider ring of the JLEIC
- Orbit Correction with errors for IR area
- Model of detector solenoid with crossing angle.
- Continued work on compensation of nonlinear effects for Skew PIC channel. Optimization of octupole fields with polar angles up to 11 mrad. Began optimizing decapole fields with polar angles up to 25 mrad.
- 3. Continued ERL merger studies in G4Beamline. Tracking particles through straight-toroid-straight sections to check matching and emittance growth of 5 MeV/c electrons. Particle tracking with and without transverse drift correction.
- 1. Gave a presentation on bunched beam cooling at JLEIC R&D meeting
- 2. Prepared slides (IPAC2016 impression) for a JLab seminar
- 3. Prepared slides for JLEIC luminosity performance and Optimization without Cooling
- 4. Review paper by Yulu on fast kicker