2016-Mar-18 Comp. Phys. Biweekly Report
Revision as of 13:45, 20 July 2016 by Anichols (Created page with "He Zhang <ul> <li> Worked on LDRD <li> Attended workshop on "Future Trends in Nuclear Physics Computing" at Jlab. <li> Met with Steve B., Slava D. and Y. Zhang on cooling pa...")
- Worked on LDRD
- Attended workshop on "Future Trends in Nuclear Physics Computing" at Jlab.
- Met with Steve B., Slava D. and Y. Zhang on cooling parameters requirements
- Working on SLAC field emission modelisation
- Prepared talk and gave dry run for APEX review
- working on simulation requirements for JLEIC
- Gathering specifications on cooler, checking for self-consistency
- Working on IBS estimate using the current ion ring
- Working on JLEIC nomenclature and layout concept with B. Dillon Townes and T. Larrieu.
- Attended leadership training meeting (MGT102)
- Attended teleconf meeting on coordination of FOA requests for JLEIC