2016-May-17 Comp. Phys. Biweekly Report
Revision as of 13:42, 20 July 2016 by Anichols (Created page with "Yves Roblin <ul> <li> Working on the long range plan for the NP/NERSC computational physics planning workshop <li> 12 GeV machine support setup for PRAD <li> Preparing a talk...")
- Working on the long range plan for the NP/NERSC computational physics planning workshop
- 12 GeV machine support setup for PRAD
- Preparing a talk for an upcoming PREX/CREX review
- developing strategies to address optics errors in the CEBAF machine (2R in particular)
- Reviewing/modifying scripts for importing JLEIC into CED
- Setting up JLEIC subversion repository.
- Writing technotes on CEBAF deck management, extraction design.
- On travel in China, participating to the IHEP experiment. Scheduled to come back on the 26th.