2016-Oct-31 Diagnostic Development Biweekly Report
Revision as of 10:40, 10 February 2017 by Anichols
- Worked on 2 JLEIC R&D proposals: - Beam Position Monitor R&D for JLEIC - $500k - Luminosity Monitor R&D for JLEIC - $750k
- Finishing up Project E diagnostics summary for Steve
- Finishing up IBIC paper
- Cleaned up LERF for expected DOE visit
- Preparing for Brookhaven Technology Group visit next week to test SQUID BPM (w/John Musson), Slowa will give seminar next Monday
- Also Alphacore got SBIR II for rad hard high speed camera development, they will visit in 2 weeks & also give seminar
- Principally, I've been tracking MOMod and looking at its response within the accelerator system. I'm preparing a formal ATLis and test plan which will be minimally invasive to the experimental program.
- I've been gathering info and organizing an "Accelerator Update" talk for the CLAS12 Collaboration. Such activities are always painful and time-consuming for me.
- I've also been doing followups and attending inquisitions on the 1A03 quadrupole polarity inversion for "Repair Assessment Report," of which team I am a part. Significant face time with participants in the repair and attempting to understand what to recommend to improve information flow and repair coordination.
- Performing the physics and engineering design of the CEBAF 2E viewer upgrade.
- Preparing a presentation for DPIT
- Reorganizing Lab 2