- Attended the JLEIC Collaboration meeting. Presented talk on the status of the Cooler ring.
- Completed first half of the phase one simulation study write-up for the NASA GRC program
- Toured Stuart Henderson around the LERF and answered questions.
- Prepared presentation for Projects and Coordination meeting for DarkLight and NASA projects.
- Completed draft of lessons learned for DarkLight project.
- Wrote up of summary article of the LERF Scientific Opportunities Workshop for JSA report. This will be the seed of the Nuclear physics News report.
- Personnel were not here to complete the ANL jaw removal.
- Complete LERF Safety documentation updates for User Labs 3 and 5.
- Get Finance to sign off on injector full cost recovery charges.
- Have lessons learned from the DarkLight project reviewed and present at the monthly safety meeting.
- Prepare for April 19 Cooler ring meeting.
- Work on IJMPA special edition logistics
- Complete the ANL undulator jaw removal.
- Get DarkLight vacuum systems back on line