2017-Feb-03 Comp. Phys. Biweekly Report
- worked on resubmission of NSF grant for "a grid free approach for space charge effects simulation with Arbitrary Geometry Boundary"
- attended meetings on beam-beam simulations
- continue working on integrating Slava's formulas in cooling code
- worked on the heat load optimization for CEBAF.
- gave a presentation on the beam beam simulations workplan
- discussions with Ji Qiang on possible contributions for future FOE as well as collaboration regarding beam-beam with or without FOE.
- prepared optics for the 12 GeV run
- provided support for the initial startup of the machine