Revision as of 11:31, 15 November 2019 by Yoskowij (Created page with "'''Completed''' *Went to PSTP19 meeting in Knoxville, TN and presented research on GPT simulations of ion back-bombardment (see https://conference.sns.gov/event/139/) '''In...")
- Went to PSTP19 meeting in Knoxville, TN and presented research on GPT simulations of ion back-bombardment (see https://conference.sns.gov/event/139/)
- Writing Abstract for PSTP 2019 workshop in Knoxville, TN.
- Finalizing secondary electron routine and adding a recombination routine to Bas' ionization code to model ion back-bombardment at CEBAF.
- Construction of Steel Shield (to happen over next few
- Updating Ghost Beam Studies page.
- Ghost Beam Studies to return once the T-Gun measurements are finished and the P-Gun has returned...i.e. in ten years -_-
- Using the T-gun for ghost beam and ion trapping (or more likely lack thereof) measurements
- Testing field emission theory...might provide the missing theory and explanation of why the ghost beam is long lasting and why the anode has anything to do with the ghost beam.