Revision as of 11:45, 15 November 2019 by Yoskowij
- Went to PSTP19 meeting in Knoxville, TN and presented research on GPT simulations of ion back-bombardment (see | Conference Website)
- Finished working iteration of GPT ionization custom element. Added subroutines to simulate secondary electron production, scattered electrons, and Helium ions.
- Steel shield created and test-fitted. Will start testing once T-Gun turns on...IF it turns on.
- Working with Cristian and Ricardo to simulate ion production and back-bombardment at CEBAF using GPT and IBSimu in support of the 2017 QE data.
- Benchmarking GPT ionization custom element to ensure its accuracy and efficiency.
- Write documentation for GPT custom element
- Test Steel Shield
- Write Thesis