2/26/21 - Bi-weekly meeting
Revision as of 17:11, 22 February 2021 by Grames (Created page with "; To-Do list from 2/12/21 # Joe - distance flange to beam center CEBAF vs UITF # Joe - copper ladder drawings if available, cooling spec, what would have to change to get it...")
- To-Do list from 2/12/21
- Joe - distance flange to beam center CEBAF vs UITF
- Joe - copper ladder drawings if available, cooling spec, what would have to change to get it installed in CEBAF or UITF
- Marcy - select gold targets
- Jim - poly diamond sandwich design sketches (how mount to single crystal, metal)
- Joe/Marcy - get existing tunnel camera framed with central beam pixel on old ladder and not moved before June install
- Riad/Marcy - any tech note on thickness, statistics, target and beam scans?
- Riad - send Euclid the tech notes on asymmetry as function of data rate?
- Joe - check if all gold, diamond, and phosphor can be round (no square ladder mounts needed)
- Andrei/Mike - could send Euclid the Hall A diamond data, also work w/Andrei on thermal after Euclid provides the ladder design (can do limiting case of all-radiative early)
- Biweekly with core (Eric, Andrei, Joe) and add others as needed, 30 minutes at 3pm Fri Eastern time