200kV Wien filter - V3
Revision as of 11:41, 20 March 2020 by Chgarcia
- The version of the Wien filter described here is an improved version of the one tested in UITF beamline with the following changes:
- 40 kV CeramTec HV feedthroughs (3/4" diameter).
- Spring-guide to couple to 40 kV feedthrough
- Spring to match design, but we had to use some that are slightly magnetic. Danny ordered new non-magnetic springs and gave them to Phil.
- HV tests have been performed without the magnet coil and without the iron yokes
- Media:Update from Carlos for AIPINJ meeting March 20 2020.pptx
- Media:Wien filter shorter plate gaps.pptx
- Media:CST licence expires April 15 2020 this is the renewal quote.PDF
- Oct 24 2019 - Wien magnet assembly at UITF