The meeting will be on Thursday January 14, 2020 at 2:00 PM EDT.
To connect to the meeting, please do the following:
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
==== Schedule ==== Rough timetable:
- Until CMTF testing: UITF will be locked up daily to improve the rf performance of the booster, measure optics, learn how to beta-match across the booster, etc.
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (~mid-Mar- mid-Apr). Gigi: CMTF schedule / testing duration
- UITF beamline Modification in parallel to install new beamline
- First commissioning of water irradiation beamline in May??? (goal)
==== Engineering Tasks ==== EES-RF: Troubleshooting Booster behavior
EES-DC: QD/QJ quads okay by Meyers for no water cooling up to 10A (revisit if fields higher than that are required)
SSG: Known MPS nodes to add:
- Fast valve
- Solenoid current window comparator (perhaps needed?, worst case: small window temp rise)
- BCM over current trip set point. MPS/PSS BCM similar to CEBAF injector; find receiver and determine implementation at UITF
EES-IC: media: I&C tasks ver1.docx
- Action item: List all the tasks we have for Engineering: I&C, DC power, SSG and provide as much notice as possible. [McCaughan]