Revision as of 12:31, 26 January 2021 by Michaelm (Created page with "== Meeting Information == The meeting will be on Thursday January 14, 2020 at 2:00 PM EDT. ==== Connecting ==== To connect to the meeting, please do the following: # To join...")
The meeting will be on Thursday January 14, 2020 at 2:00 PM EDT.
To connect to the meeting, please do the following:
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Until CMTF testing: UITF will be locked up daily to improve the rf performance of the booster, measure optics, learn how to beta-match across the booster, etc. (Jan./Feb.)
- HDIce run2b (March 1-7)
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (mid-March - mid-April). Gigi: CMTF schedule / testing duration
- UITF beamline Modification in parallel to install new beamline
- First commissioning of water irradiation beamline in May??? (goal)
New items for discussion:
- HDIce run2b discussion and impacts (Matt)
- Rooftop removal Feb. 26/Install Mar. 1
- Beam ~1 week
- Engineering group changes and coordination / defer to HDIce
- ERR Agenda & Assignments (Mike)
- Solenoid Status & Installation (Gigi)