To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- HDIce run2b completed (March 13)
- Beam studies until cryo transition to CMTF
- PSS Certification immediately afterwards
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (late-March - early-June). More refined CMTF schedule / testing duration?
- UITF beamline Modification in parallel to install new beamline
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification: Late June / Early July
- First commissioning of water irradiation beamline in ~July/August
Short term plan
New items for discussion:
- ERR Final Report & discussion - to include target FSD (Mike)
- FSD perhaps excessive, though recommended by ERR committee. McCaughan to follow up with them. Idea of software interlock [IF Target_Motion THEN BeamSynch] was also floated and looks worthwhile to pursue. Action item: McCaughan change request to Software group
- Change request submitted to SAD Coordination Task Force - awaiting evaluation. (Mike)
- Once approved resource loaded schedule must be published internally for use
- Beam Studies & Optics Characterization: Model development + Planned studies (John, Xi)
- Gun heat and reactivation required (Poelker)
- Engineering: BCM cabling completed, MQZ installed in Wien filter location for emittance studies, HDice line locked out and blanked off after FC#4. Other?
- Double check Slow bleed cart availability with SRF
- Other business