To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Beam studies until cryo transition to CMTF (4/8 5pm)
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (late-March - early-June). More refined CMTF schedule / testing duration?
- UITF beamline Modification in parallel to install new beamline
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment [May slide a week... and weekends also available if desired]
New items for discussion:
- Planned Beam Studies & scheduling
- Viewer based studies (Xi/Yan)
- LLRF development
- Short term schedule update:
- Beam studies today/tommorrow
- Cryo transition: 4/8 5pm (Creel)
- Secure UITF for SAD (McCaughan/Poelker) [BLMs, valves, puck removal, etc.]
- Next week:
- HDIce start breaking down shield wall w/ Hall B techs
- Talk w/ RCG about lead removal from 6D
- Vent forward of VBVM601
- Gun work begins
- Begin HDIce control room breakdown for High-B space take over
- Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Action Items:
- Long Term Schedule (McCaughan) [Behind!]
- formal run plan