To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Cryo transition to CMTF (4/8 5pm)
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (late-March - early-June).
- UITF beamline Modification in parallel to install new beamline
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment [May slide a week... and weekends also available if desired]
New items for discussion:
- Beam Studies updates
- Short term schedule update:
- UITF cryo transition completed
- UITF secured for SAD (McCaughan/Poelker) [BLMs, valves, etc.]
- This week:
- HDIce start breaking down shield wall w/ Hall B techs (Completed)
- Talk w/ RCG about lead removal from 6D (Completed)
- Manual valves in downstream of booster and in elevated line closed
- Gun work begins (Survey work started)
- Begin HDIce control room breakdown for High-B space take over (In discussion with experimenters)
- Next Week:
- Component disconnects (requests going out to system owners after this meeting)
- HDICE control room breakdown starts
- Vent elevated line for component removal
- Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Action Items:
- Long Term Schedule (McCaughan) Strawman
- Formal run plan