Revision as of 08:12, 28 April 2021 by Michaelm (Created page with "== Meeting Information == ==== Connecting ==== To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST. # To join via a Web Browser, go to the pag...")
To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (late-March - early-June).
- UITF beamline Modification in parallel to install new beamline
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment [May slide a week... and weekends also available if desired]
Long Term Schedule (McCaughan) Strawman
New items for discussion:
- Beam Studies updates
- Short term schedule update:
- This week:
- HDIce start breaking down shield wall w/ Hall B techs (Completed)
- Talk w/ RCG about lead removal from 6D (Completed)
- HDIce control room breakdown for High-B space take over (Completed)
- Manual valves in downstream of booster and in elevated line closed (Completed)
- 80/20 cleaned off for installation; lead stored
- Gun work begins (Survey work started)
- Next Week:
- Component disconnects (All but part of EES-IC this week; remaining early next week)
- Stage larger table for beamline prep behind MeV dump
- Vent elevated line for component removal
- Pull components from elevated line
- Diagnose Chopper slit
- Pull Heliax from Sprectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- Need Al base plate for FC3 region rework
- Build 80/20 support structure; add mounting plates/brackets/etc.
- Inventory Faye's old office for materials
- This week:
- Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Action Items:
- Formal run plan