Revision as of 16:26, 4 May 2021 by Michaelm
To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (late-March - early-June).
- UITF beam line modification
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment
Long Term Schedule (McCaughan) Strawman
New items for discussion:
- Short term schedule update:
- This week:
- Component disconnects (Mostly complete)
- Stage larger table for beam line prep behind MeV dump (Complete)
- Vent elevated line for component removal (Complete)
- Pull components from elevated line (In progress) IDLM601 dump, FC4, ITVM904, ITVM905, and VIPM904,5a,and 5b removed & 4 5/8" BPMs.
- Diagnose Chopper slit (Complete - gear box issue; on A5 controls/STAC5 now. Thanks to Scott!)
- Target interlock completed for beam mode with SCAM (Thanks to all involved!)
- Inventory Faye's old office for materials (Completed by John)
- Shaun iterating on design to add additional viewer per Yan/Matt's request
- Do we have fluorescing screen on hand for behind samples? (Yes)
- Parts for install; give them to Teena for UHV cleaning... (1st load completed; target vessels as well as many conflats/reducers being cleaned now...)
- Viewer screens require alignment (Matt rough aligned w turnbuckle)
- Add table for vacuum work staging (completed)
- Finish pillaging elevated line; get Shaun list of required transitions.(Completed)
- Gasket purchase: Dunniway Stock Room or Kurt Lesker (silver plated, 2.75", 4.5" and 4 5/8", 30 ea. plus blank 2.75" for the conductance limiting aperture, pack of 10) - Copy from Matt/Marcy's req queue.(Completed)
- Next Week:
- Pull Heliax from Sprectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- Unistrut mounting for cables / gas bottle rack - Neal will do when available
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
- Post 2-d schematic on beam line to guide installation
- Install more brackets and flange supports on 80/20 (BPM locations; need measurements...)
- PEPPo magnet/Solenoid progress? Under test...
- Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. Solenoid plate with magnet; FC3 plate awaiting machining - need still a few weeks off.
- Build 80/20 support structure; add mounting plates/brackets/etc. (Complete under solenoid; Pb table still needs construction)
- Gun work continues... (Alignment work in progress...) Gun rebuild schedule
- Screen Material / intensifier on hand; have holder.
- Vacuum work / Beam line assembly Fridays starting at 10:30 am for any who want to participate
- Items from To-do list...
- Insertion measurements in progress on 4 5/8" BPMs
- Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Action Items:
- Formal run plan