To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (late-March - early-June).
- UITF beam line modification
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment
Long Term Schedule (McCaughan) Strawman
New items for discussion:
Short term schedule update:
- Component disconnects (Mostly complete)
- Diagnose Chopper slit (Complete - gear box issue; on A5 controls/STAC5 now. Thanks to Scott!)
- Post 2-d schematic on beam line to guide installation (Completed and posted)
- Install more brackets and flange supports on 80/20 (BPM locations; need measurements...) (Completed)
- PEPPo magnet/Solenoid installed on 80/20 (Completed)
- Gun work progressing well:
- Vacuum work / Beam line assembly Fridays starting at 10:30 am for any who want to participate
- Alignment today (Wed.) or Friday of big pieces (solenoid, viewer crosses, FC4)
- Get area up to transition after solenoid under vacuum. Install valve/bellow/bpm.
- Install 4 5/8" BPMs after insertion measurements completed
- Break vacuum in FC3 region
- Build 80/20 support structure; add mounting plates/brackets/etc. (Pb table components awaiting delivery)
- Pull Heliax from Sprectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- Unistrut mounting for cables / gas bottle rack - Neal will do when available
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
- Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. FC3 plate awaiting machining.
- Items from To-do list...
- Insertion measurements in progress on 4 5/8" BPMs
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Formal run plan (McCaughan)