To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment
New items for discussion:
Short term schedule update:
- PEPPo magnet/Solenoid installed on 80/20 (Completed)
- Alignment of big pieces (solenoid, viewer crosses, FC4) completed to ~100 micron tolerances per crew. Still awaiting report. (Completed)
- Area up to transition after solenoid under vacuum; valve/bellow/bpm/spool installed. Pumping down and checking RGA now, but tentatively looks good.
- Gun work progressing well:
- Sb evaporation source installed in depo chamber
- R28 insulator on cathode found punctured on removal Lubricant from HV cable got into gun through insulator, path forward under assessment likely related to gun HV trip on 3/25
- Gun rebuild schedule
- Minor SF6 leak in HV chamber identified; repair later...
- Roof tiles off for HDIce (5/24), Dilution refrigerator craned out (5/25), and then roof tiles replaced again (5/26). SRF (Fisher) will be relocating material on roof to accommodate.
- Install 4 5/8" BPMs after insertion measurements completed
- Build 80/20 support structure; add mounting plates/brackets/etc. (Pb table components awaiting delivery)
- Pull Heliax from Sprectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- Unistrut mounting for cables / gas bottle rack - Neal will do when available
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
- Break vacuum in FC3 region
- Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. FC3 plate awaiting machining.
- Items from To-do list...
- Insertion measurements in progress on 4 5/8" BPMs
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Formal run plan (McCaughan)