To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment
New items for discussion:
Short term schedule update:
- Elevated beam line terminated in pump and RGA leak checked
- Experimental beam line under vacuum, RGA leak check required (Forecast)
- Vacuum pumping down well, but light bake may be required once we have completed installation.
Still to do:
- Install target mechanism
- Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.
- Gun work progressing well:
- HV chamber evaluation - plan to bake to evaporate lubricant & pump it off, install photocathode, and bake again.
- Sb source laser aperture added in depo chamber; aligned to laser path.
- Mask alignment examined
- Pucks prepared for next run
- Gun rebuild schedule
- Minor SF6 leak in HV chamber identified; repair later...
- Build 80/20 support structure; Pb table components awaiting delivery.
- Wrap up downstream vacuum work
- EES may start cabling downstream section & making UED updates.
- Break vacuum in FC3 region
- Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. FC3 plate awaiting machining.
- Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth; remove gas bottles to rack.
- Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
- Pull Heliax from Spectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
- Items from To-do list...
Engineering Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Formal run plan (McCaughan)