Difference between revisions of "2021-06-16"

From Ciswikidb
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "== Meeting Information == ==== Connecting ==== To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST. # To join via a Web Browser, go to the pag...")
 
(New items for discussion:)
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 13: Line 13:
 
==== <u>Schedule</u> ====
 
==== <u>Schedule</u> ====
 
Long Term Schedule: [[Media:Ww-longterm.5.19.21.pdf|Gantt]] ([[Media:To-do-5.19.21.pdf|Outstanding tasks]])
 
Long Term Schedule: [[Media:Ww-longterm.5.19.21.pdf|Gantt]] ([[Media:To-do-5.19.21.pdf|Outstanding tasks]])
# Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
+
# Supplementary Shielding Installation: ???
 
# Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification  
 
# Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification  
 
# 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
 
# 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
Line 22: Line 22:
 
<u>Short term schedule update:</u><br>
 
<u>Short term schedule update:</u><br>
 
<u>This week:</u>  
 
<u>This week:</u>  
* Elevated beam line terminated in pump and RGA leak checked
+
* Vacuum work and leak checks finished excluding thin window install. Pumps upstream of wastewater line back on house power. (With many thanks to Matt!!!)
* Experimental beam line under vacuum with thin window attached, RGA leak check required.
+
* Survey and Alignment of the newly installed beam line is presently in progress (like, right now...)
* Vacuum pumping down well, but light bake may be required once we have completed installation.
+
* STAC5 controller for chopper configured, installed, and tested.
+
* FC3 region [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3879455 vented, purged], and [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3879558 mostly reconfigured].
+
 
* Go ahead given by division management for FML to procure concrete shielding using funds from LDRD and UITF (10K+30kprocurement+30K AIP/Labor reapportionment)
 
* Go ahead given by division management for FML to procure concrete shielding using funds from LDRD and UITF (10K+30kprocurement+30K AIP/Labor reapportionment)
  
 
<u>Still to do:</u>
 
<u>Still to do:</u>
* Finish FC3 region vacuum work.
+
* This window assembly update.
 
* Install target mechanism
 
* Install target mechanism
 
* Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.
 
* Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.
* EES may start cabling downstream section & making UED updates.
+
* Corrector installation
 +
* Build 80/20 support structure; Pb table components awaiting delivery. (status update?)
 +
* Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
 +
* Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
 +
* Engineering work on beam line starting
 +
 
  
 
*Gun work progressing well:
 
*Gun work progressing well:
 
*# HV chamber evaluation - plan to bake to evaporate lubricant & pump it off, install photocathode, and bake again.
 
*# HV chamber evaluation - plan to bake to evaporate lubricant & pump it off, install photocathode, and bake again.
*# First [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3879424 bake] [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3879430 went] [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3879440 well], despite an unexpected power outage.
 
*# Test lab procedures updated to contact UITF and Polarized source group in event of power outages in the future.
 
*# Sb source laser aperture added in depo chamber; [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3878165 aligned to laser path].
 
*# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3878166 Mask alignment examined]
 
 
*# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3878908 Pucks prepared for next run]
 
*# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3878908 Pucks prepared for next run]
 
*# [https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/Spring_2021_-_Rebuilding_Photogun Gun rebuild schedule]
 
*# [https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/Spring_2021_-_Rebuilding_Photogun Gun rebuild schedule]
 
*# Minor SF6 leak in HV chamber identified; repair later...
 
*# Minor SF6 leak in HV chamber identified; repair later...
 
  
 
<u>Next Week:</u>
 
<u>Next Week:</u>
* Build 80/20 support structure; Pb table components awaiting delivery. (status update?)
+
* EES may start cabling downstream section & making UED updates.
 
* Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. FC3 plate awaiting machining.
 
* Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. FC3 plate awaiting machining.
* Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth; remove gas bottles to rack.
 
* Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
 
 
  
 
<u>2 weeks:</u>
 
<u>2 weeks:</u>

Latest revision as of 08:50, 16 June 2021

Meeting Information

Connecting

To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.

  1. To join via a Web Browser, go to the page [1] https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
  2. To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 199.48.152.152 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
  3. To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
    • Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada

Agenda

Schedule

Long Term Schedule: Gantt (Outstanding tasks)

  1. Supplementary Shielding Installation: ???
  2. Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
  3. 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
  4. Commission new beam line and execute experiment
  5. Science!!!

New items for discussion:

Short term schedule update:
This week:

  • Vacuum work and leak checks finished excluding thin window install. Pumps upstream of wastewater line back on house power. (With many thanks to Matt!!!)
  • Survey and Alignment of the newly installed beam line is presently in progress (like, right now...)
  • Go ahead given by division management for FML to procure concrete shielding using funds from LDRD and UITF (10K+30kprocurement+30K AIP/Labor reapportionment)

Still to do:

  • This window assembly update.
  • Install target mechanism
  • Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.
  • Corrector installation
  • Build 80/20 support structure; Pb table components awaiting delivery. (status update?)
  • Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
  • Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
  • Engineering work on beam line starting


  • Gun work progressing well:
    1. HV chamber evaluation - plan to bake to evaporate lubricant & pump it off, install photocathode, and bake again.
    2. Pucks prepared for next run
    3. Gun rebuild schedule
    4. Minor SF6 leak in HV chamber identified; repair later...

Next Week:

  • EES may start cabling downstream section & making UED updates.
  • Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. FC3 plate awaiting machining.

2 weeks:

  • Pull Heliax from Spectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
  • 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
  • Items from To-do list...

Engineering Other business

Reports on Open Action Items:

Action Items:

  • Formal run plan (McCaughan)

Back to Main Meeting Minutes Page