Revision as of 19:35, 22 June 2021 by Michaelm (Created page with "== Meeting Information == ==== Connecting ==== To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST. # To join via a Web Browser, go to the pag...")
To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: ???
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment
New items for discussion:
Short term schedule update:
- Vacuum work and leak checks finished excluding thin window install. Pumps upstream of wastewater line back on house power. (With many thanks to Matt!!!)
- Survey and Alignment of the newly installed beam line is presently in progress (like, right now...)
- Go ahead given by division management for FML to procure concrete shielding using funds from LDRD and UITF (10K+30kprocurement+30K AIP/Labor reapportionment)
Still to do:
- This window assembly update.
- Install target mechanism
- Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.
- Corrector installation
- Build 80/20 support structure; Pb table components awaiting delivery. (status update?)
- Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
- Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
- Engineering work on beam line starting
- Gun work progressing well:
- EES may start cabling downstream section & making UED updates.
- Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. FC3 plate awaiting machining.
- Pull Heliax from Spectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
- Items from To-do list...
Engineering Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Formal run plan (McCaughan)