To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: ???
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment
New items for discussion:
Short term schedule update:
- Vacuum work complete & leak checked. Thin window installed. All vacuum pumps are back on house power with all turbo pumps now detached. (With many thanks to Matt & John!!!) We should still consider preparing a back-up in case of rupture.
- Survey and Alignment of the newly installed beam line completed
- FC3 & FC4 now hooked up, with thanks to Pete!
- Procurement of shielding by FML in progress - no dates yet.
- Gun work progressing well:
- HV chamber evaluation - Bake successful, photocathode installation underway.
- Prep chamber work progressing smoothly:
- Anode and Cathode alignment completed in clean room by S&A
- Gun rebuild schedule
Still to do:
- Corrector / Raster installation this Thursday / Friday.
- Build 80/20 support structure; Pb table components awaiting delivery. Hardware arrival for table 6/29. Assembly next Thursday/Friday.
- Install target mechanism
- Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.
- EES may start cabling downstream section & making UED updates.
- Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. FC3 plate awaiting machining.
- Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
- Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
- Engineering work on beam line starting
- Pull Heliax from Spectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
- Items from To-do list...
Engineering Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Formal run plan (McCaughan)