To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: ???
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
- Commission new beam line and execute experiment
New items for discussion:
Short term schedule update:
- Harp and NEG installed in MeV Spectrometer Line, [logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3883225 leak checked good].
- Corrector installation & cable reroute mostly complete, turned over to DC power
- BPM cabling rerouted & RF modules installed; turned over to IC/Software for integration
- Raster installation - completed; turned over to Bill Gunning
- Build 80/20 support structure for Pb (Completed)
- Pb stacked; some modification possibly required. RCG/ME discussing.
- Install target mechanism (Completed) - Survey required
- EES may start cabling downstream section & making UED updates.
- Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. 80/20 reworked for support
- List of Engineering Jobs remaining
Gun work progressing well:
Still to do:
- Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.
- Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
- Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
- Engineering work on beam line starting
- Pull Heliax from Spectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
- Items from To-do list...
Engineering Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Formal run plan (McCaughan) Strawman