Difference between revisions of "2021-07-21"

From Ciswikidb
Jump to: navigation, search
(New items for discussion:)
(New items for discussion:)
 
(7 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 20: Line 20:
 
<u>Short term schedule update:</u><br>
 
<u>Short term schedule update:</u><br>
 
<u>This week:</u>  
 
<u>This week:</u>  
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884298 Spectrometer pumps on EPICs], [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884303 Turbo disconnected]
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3883526 Corrector installation & cable reroute mostly complete], turned over to DC power
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884311 BPMs connections good - save iocipmm904 removal - iocipmm901 installed in its place]
 
* BPM IOCs updated with new configuration. (Thanks Kyle!)
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885222 Nomenclature for elements disseminated and labelled]
 
* Raster installation - [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885536 completed]; per Bill Gunning. (Thanks!) Also, thank you for software and channel access integration by Weiwei & Brian!
 
* Install target mechanism (Completed), [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884440 motor controls tested] - Survey required
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885411 6GHz] > 1.5GHz Down-converter installed for bunch length system
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885781 Insertables APP undated] with new installation (Thanks Scott!); iocitf2 rebooted.
 
  
* Build 80/20 support structure for Pb (Completed)
+
Reports by Group:
* Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3883262 80/20 reworked for support]
+
CIS/EGG:
* Pb stacked; RCG required modification due to permanent shielding req delay.  
+
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884328 Gun/Depo chamber bake started] and [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885376 completed]
* New designs for [[media:FC3-SHIELDING_20JUL21v1.pdf|FC3]] and [[media:FC4-SHIELDING_20JUL21v1.pdf|FC4]] with a great many thanks to Shaun for the design work and John/Xi for Pb arrangement and table construction!
+
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885738 Gun HVPS tank topped to 60 psig SF6]; [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885748 NF3 charged] as well
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885740 R30 resistor installed for gun HV processing]
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885787 Gun anode picoammeter connected]
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885764 Decarad probes placed] for gun
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3886422 MDSK201 interlock] in gun HVPS bypassed for HV commissioning (See [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3886643 ABIL5170])
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3886430 Steel puck in place]
 +
# [http://devweb.acc.jlab.org/CSUEApps/uitflist/task/1663 Gun HV Processing] under way (UITFList 1663); up to [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3886789 182kV] so far
 +
# [https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/Spring_2021_-_Rebuilding_Photogun Gun rebuild schedule]
 +
DC Power:
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3883526 Corrector installation & cable reroute mostly complete], turned over to DC power
 +
# Correctors inventoried following some naming confusion (MHB vs MBH); MBH = Magnet Big Haimson (2.75" bore); MHB family will be renamed MLH = Magnet Little Haimson (1.5" bore)
 +
# Chris Gould making nomenclature changes / Gary Croke & Michele Joyce making controls changes / Eric Forman to update Quick Reference Drawing / Shaun to take care of song sheets
 +
# Changes made in UED workspace for names and field maps; ready to merge soon. (Thanks Gary!)
 +
# Raster installation - [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885536 completed]; per Bill Gunning. (Thanks!) Also, thank you for software and channel access integration by Weiwei & Brian and John for staying on top of things!
 +
# [http://devweb.acc.jlab.org/CSUEApps/uitflist/task/1672 Solenoid PS] being installed
 +
Instrumentation and Controls:
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884311 BPMs connections good - save iocipmm904 removal - iocipmm901 installed in its place]
 +
# BPM IOCs updated with new configuration. (Thanks Kyle!)
 +
# Install target mechanism (Completed), [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884440 motor controls tested] - Survey required
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885781 Insertables APP undated] with new installation (Thanks Scott!); iocitf2 rebooted.
 +
# BCM project software integration under way between Musson/Seaton and Sue Witherspoon
 +
# Chris Norris to hook up viewers next week.
 +
# Brian Freeman available for adViewer work for video camera for ITVM604A; some focusing still required.
 +
RF:
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885411 6GHz] > 1.5GHz Down-converter installed for bunch length system
 +
Vacuum:
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884298 Spectrometer pumps on EPICs], [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884303 Turbo disconnected]
 +
SSG:
 +
# BLM locations being set 7/21 following this meeting
 +
# FSD inputs for magnet and BCM being prepared
 +
ME / Installation:
 +
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885222 Nomenclature for elements disseminated and labelled]
 +
# Build 80/20 support structure for Pb (Completed)
 +
# Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3883262 80/20 reworked for support]
 +
# Pb stacked; RCG required modification due to permanent shielding req delay.  
 +
# New designs for [[media:FC3-SHIELDING_20JUL21v1.pdf|FC3]] and [[media:FC4-SHIELDING_20JUL21v1.pdf|FC4]] with a great many thanks to Shaun for the design work and John/Xi for Pb arrangement and table construction!
 +
# [[media:JL0029599-2000UITF_MeV_BEAMLINE07-JUN-21.pdf|Songsheet]] being updated by Shaun; be sure to let him know when changes are made!
 +
# Status of permanent shielding purchase?
 +
Experiment:
 +
# [[media:ESAD_UITF-irradiation beamline_071421.docx|ESAD]], [[media:COO-UITF-irradiation-exp_070921.docx|COO]], and draft response to ERR under way by Gigi. ESAD/COO signed and turned over to Accelerator DSO.
 +
Other:
 
* EES work happening in earnest  
 
* EES work happening in earnest  
 
* [[media:Engineering-support-jobs.docx| List of Engineering Jobs remaining]]
 
* [[media:Engineering-support-jobs.docx| List of Engineering Jobs remaining]]
 
 
Gun work progressing well:
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3884328 Gun/Depo chamber bake started] and [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885376 completed]
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885738 Gun HVPS tank topped to 60 psig SF6]; [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885748 NF3 charged] as well
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885740 R30 resistor installed for gun HV processing]
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885787 Gun anode picoammeter connected]
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3885764 Decarad probes placed] for gun
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3886422 MDSK201 interlock] in gun HVPS bypassed for HV commissioning (See [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3886643 ABIL5170])
 
* [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3886430 Steel puck in place]
 
* [http://devweb.acc.jlab.org/CSUEApps/uitflist/task/1663 Gun HV Processing] under way (UITFList 1663); up to [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3886789 182kV] so far
 
* [https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/Spring_2021_-_Rebuilding_Photogun Gun rebuild schedule]
 
  
 
<u>Still to do:</u>
 
<u>Still to do:</u>

Latest revision as of 10:22, 21 July 2021

Meeting Information

Connecting

To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.

  1. To join via a Web Browser, go to the page [1] https://bluejeans.com/984025598.
  2. To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 199.48.152.152 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 984025598.
  3. To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 984025598.
    • Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada

Agenda

Schedule

Long Term Schedule: Gantt (Outstanding tasks)

  1. 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out


New items for discussion:

Short term schedule update:
This week:

Reports by Group: CIS/EGG:

  1. Gun/Depo chamber bake started and completed
  2. Gun HVPS tank topped to 60 psig SF6; NF3 charged as well
  3. R30 resistor installed for gun HV processing
  4. Gun anode picoammeter connected
  5. Decarad probes placed for gun
  6. MDSK201 interlock in gun HVPS bypassed for HV commissioning (See ABIL5170)
  7. Steel puck in place
  8. Gun HV Processing under way (UITFList 1663); up to 182kV so far
  9. Gun rebuild schedule

DC Power:

  1. Corrector installation & cable reroute mostly complete, turned over to DC power
  2. Correctors inventoried following some naming confusion (MHB vs MBH); MBH = Magnet Big Haimson (2.75" bore); MHB family will be renamed MLH = Magnet Little Haimson (1.5" bore)
  3. Chris Gould making nomenclature changes / Gary Croke & Michele Joyce making controls changes / Eric Forman to update Quick Reference Drawing / Shaun to take care of song sheets
  4. Changes made in UED workspace for names and field maps; ready to merge soon. (Thanks Gary!)
  5. Raster installation - completed; per Bill Gunning. (Thanks!) Also, thank you for software and channel access integration by Weiwei & Brian and John for staying on top of things!
  6. Solenoid PS being installed

Instrumentation and Controls:

  1. BPMs connections good - save iocipmm904 removal - iocipmm901 installed in its place
  2. BPM IOCs updated with new configuration. (Thanks Kyle!)
  3. Install target mechanism (Completed), motor controls tested - Survey required
  4. Insertables APP undated with new installation (Thanks Scott!); iocitf2 rebooted.
  5. BCM project software integration under way between Musson/Seaton and Sue Witherspoon
  6. Chris Norris to hook up viewers next week.
  7. Brian Freeman available for adViewer work for video camera for ITVM604A; some focusing still required.

RF:

  1. 6GHz > 1.5GHz Down-converter installed for bunch length system

Vacuum:

  1. Spectrometer pumps on EPICs, Turbo disconnected

SSG:

  1. BLM locations being set 7/21 following this meeting
  2. FSD inputs for magnet and BCM being prepared

ME / Installation:

  1. Nomenclature for elements disseminated and labelled
  2. Build 80/20 support structure for Pb (Completed)
  3. Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. 80/20 reworked for support
  4. Pb stacked; RCG required modification due to permanent shielding req delay.
  5. New designs for FC3 and FC4 with a great many thanks to Shaun for the design work and John/Xi for Pb arrangement and table construction!
  6. Songsheet being updated by Shaun; be sure to let him know when changes are made!
  7. Status of permanent shielding purchase?

Experiment:

  1. ESAD, COO, and draft response to ERR under way by Gigi. ESAD/COO signed and turned over to Accelerator DSO.

Other:

Still to do:

  • Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.


Next Week:

  • Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
  • Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
  • Engineering work on beam line starting

2 weeks:

  • Pull Heliax from Spectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
  • 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
  • Items from To-do list...

Engineering Other business

Reports on Open Action Items:

Action Items:

Back to Main Meeting Minutes Page