Revision as of 08:20, 21 July 2021 by Michaelm
To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/984025598.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 984025598.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 984025598.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- 7/26/21 Start Hot Check-out
New items for discussion:
Short term schedule update:
- Spectrometer pumps on EPICs, Turbo disconnected
- Corrector installation & cable reroute mostly complete, turned over to DC power
- BPMs connections good - save iocipmm904 removal - iocipmm901 installed in its place
- Nomenclature for elements disseminated and labelled
- Raster installation - completed; per Bill Gunning. (Thanks!) Also, thank you for software and channel access integration by Weiwei & Brian!
- Install target mechanism (Completed), motor controls tested - Survey required
- 6GHz > 1.5GHz Down-converter installed for bunch length system
- Insertables APP undated with new installation (Thanks Scott!); iocitf2 rebooted.
- Build 80/20 support structure for Pb (Completed)
- Ready to install Al base plates for FC3 region rework as well as solenoid stand. 80/20 reworked for support
- Pb stacked; some modification possibly required. RCG/ME discussing.
- EES work happening in earnest
- List of Engineering Jobs remaining
Gun work progressing well:
- Gun/Depo chamber bake started and completed
- Gun HVPS tank topped to 60 psig SF6; NF3 charged as well
- R30 resistor installed for gun HV processing
- Gun anode picoammeter connected
- Decarad probes placed for gun
- MDSK201 interlock in gun HVPS bypassed for HV commissioning (See ABIL5170)
- Steel puck in place
- Gun HV Processing under way (UITFList 1663); up to 182kV so far
- Gun rebuild schedule
Still to do:
- Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.
- Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
- Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
- Engineering work on beam line starting
- Pull Heliax from Spectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
- Items from To-do list...
Engineering Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Formal run plan (McCaughan) Strawman