Difference between revisions of "2021-08-04"

From Ciswikidb
Jump to: navigation, search
(New items for discussion:)
(New items for discussion:)
Line 31: Line 31:
 
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3890236 Trim magnets] near gun re-cabled.
 
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3890236 Trim magnets] near gun re-cabled.
 
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3889992 Wastewater beam line] trims cabled up.
 
# [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3889992 Wastewater beam line] trims cabled up.
# Trim magnets near FC#3 outstanding. 401H/V & 501H/V correctors + 501 quad
+
# Trim magnets near FC#3: 401H/V (completed) & 501H/V correctors + 501 quad
 
# [http://devweb.acc.jlab.org/CSUEApps/uitflist/task/1672 Solenoid PS] being installed. [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3890134 Supply cabled and LCW hooked up].
 
# [http://devweb.acc.jlab.org/CSUEApps/uitflist/task/1672 Solenoid PS] being installed. [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3890134 Supply cabled and LCW hooked up].
 
# MHB magnet re-designation to MLH to avoid confusion: Chris Gould making nomenclature changes / Gary Croke & Michele Joyce making controls changes / Eric Forman to update Quick Reference Drawing / Shaun to take care of song sheets
 
# MHB magnet re-designation to MLH to avoid confusion: Chris Gould making nomenclature changes / Gary Croke & Michele Joyce making controls changes / Eric Forman to update Quick Reference Drawing / Shaun to take care of song sheets
Line 37: Line 37:
  
 
Instrumentation and Controls:
 
Instrumentation and Controls:
# BCM project software integration under way between Musson/Seaton and Sue Witherspoon
+
* BCM project software integration under way between Musson/Seaton and Sue Witherspoon
# Chris Norris to hook up viewers next week.
+
* Viewers status [IC; Norris]
# Brian Freeman available for adViewer work for video camera for ITVM604A; some focusing still required.
+
*# Recable 2 viewers in keV whose channels were appropriated for HDice (done)
 +
*# Reconnect IYGM401 (formerly ITV, now YAG)
 +
*# Drag cable and connect IYGM603 and IYGM603 (appropriated from HDice line, swapped ITV > YAG).
 +
* Brian Freeman available for adViewer work for video camera for ITVM604A? Dome focusing still required...
  
 
RF:
 
RF:

Revision as of 20:01, 3 August 2021

Meeting Information

Connecting

To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.

  1. To join via a Web Browser, go to the page [1] https://bluejeans.com/984025598.
  2. To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 199.48.152.152 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 984025598.
  3. To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 984025598.
    • Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada

Agenda

Schedule

Long Term Schedule: Gantt (Outstanding tasks)

  1. 8/9/21 Start Hot Check-out

New items for discussion:

Short term schedule update:
This week:

Reports by Group: CIS/EGG:

  • Gun operating at 180kV w/o Field Emission
  • HV tests with a GaAs puck (#8) in the gun (8/3) [Carlos]
  • Gun HVPS locked out , reconnect gun valve, charge NF3, degas heater/puck, get UITF laser on (8/4)
  • Make photocathode (8/5) [Joe/Max]
  • Align laser to photocathode, using retro and QE (8/5) [Shukui]
  • Gun rebuild wiki

DC Power:

  1. Trim magnets near gun re-cabled.
  2. Wastewater beam line trims cabled up.
  3. Trim magnets near FC#3: 401H/V (completed) & 501H/V correctors + 501 quad
  4. Solenoid PS being installed. Supply cabled and LCW hooked up.
  5. MHB magnet re-designation to MLH to avoid confusion: Chris Gould making nomenclature changes / Gary Croke & Michele Joyce making controls changes / Eric Forman to update Quick Reference Drawing / Shaun to take care of song sheets
  6. Changes made in UED workspace for names and field maps; ready to merge soon. (Thanks Gary/Michele!)

Instrumentation and Controls:

  • BCM project software integration under way between Musson/Seaton and Sue Witherspoon
  • Viewers status [IC; Norris]
    1. Recable 2 viewers in keV whose channels were appropriated for HDice (done)
    2. Reconnect IYGM401 (formerly ITV, now YAG)
    3. Drag cable and connect IYGM603 and IYGM603 (appropriated from HDice line, swapped ITV > YAG).
  • Brian Freeman available for adViewer work for video camera for ITVM604A? Dome focusing still required...

RF:

  1. 6GHz > 1.5GHz Down-converter installed for bunch length system

Vacuum:


SSG:

  1. BLM locations being set 7/21 following this meeting
  2. FSD inputs for magnet and BCM being prepared

ME / Installation:

  1. Pb stacked; RCG required modification due to permanent shielding req delay.
  2. New designs for FC3 and FC4 with a great many thanks to Shaun for the design work and John/Xi for Pb arrangement and table construction!
  3. Songsheet being updated by Shaun; be sure to let him know when changes are made!
  4. Status of permanent shielding purchase?

Experiment:

  • COO/ESAD/RSAD prepared; committee response in progress.

Other:

Still to do:

  • Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.


Next Week:

  • Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
  • Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
  • Engineering work on beam line starting

2 weeks:

  • Pull Heliax from Spectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
  • 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
  • Items from To-do list...

Engineering Other business

Reports on Open Action Items:

Action Items:

Back to Main Meeting Minutes Page