To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/984025598.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 984025598.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 984025598.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- 8/9/21 Start Hot Check-out
New items for discussion:
Short term schedule update:
Reports by Group: Experiment:
- Past Experiment (HDIce) off floor largely; dilution refrigerator / pump cart craned out & high bay control room reconfigured for High-B.
- Gun operating at 180kV w/o Field Emission following rebuild, HV conditioning, and Kr processing (Many thanks to all involved!!)
- Many improvements and modifications made to prep chamber. New pucks prepared as well.
- HV tests with a GaAs puck (#8) in the gun (8/3) [Carlos]
- Gun HVPS locked out , reconnect gun valve, charge NF3, degas heater/puck, get UITF laser on (8/4)
- Make photocathode (8/5) [Joe/Max]
- Align laser to photocathode, using retro and QE (8/5) [Shukui]
- Gun rebuild wiki
- Racks and Mott crate staged for later experiments
- Solenoid PS being installed. Supply placed, cables pulled, cabled, and LCW hooked up.
- MHB magnet re-designation to MLH to avoid confusion: Chris Gould making nomenclature changes / Gary Croke & Michele Joyce making controls changes / Eric Forman to update Quick Reference Drawing / Shaun to take care of song sheets
- Changes made in UED workspace for names and field maps; ready to merge soon. (Thanks Gary/Michele!)
Instrumentation and Controls:
Viewer system status [IC; Norris / McCaughan]
- Recable 2 viewers in keV whose channels & hardware were appropriated for HDice (done)
- Reconnect IYGM401 (formerly ITV, now YAG)
- Drag cable and connect IYGM603 and IYGM603 (appropriated from HDice line, swapped ITV > YAG).
- Brian Freeman available for adViewer work for video camera for ITVM604A? Dome focusing still required...
Wire Scanners [Delacruz / Poelker]
- IHAM703 Status (Scanner swapped out)
Chopper Controls (Windham/Lu)
- STAC5 Controls replacement (done)
- Encoder mapping (/10)
- Controls transparent to user
Chopper Controls (Windham/Lu)
- Target Motion Control - Carriage remotely operable, step count needs some fine tuning.
- Control Screen complete?
BPMs (Windham / Hesse / McCaughan)
- Install new BPMs on line (completed)
- Map DR receivers to appropriate chassis (completed)
- Correct all naming and controls issues
- Re-label locally.
Faraday Cups / Picoammeters (Francis)
- FC cups 3 & 4 installed in new locations and under vacuum
- Cables / air lines /etc pulled to new locations and installed
- Connections removed for shielding installation per RCG.
- Picoammeters all good - some screen work required.
- VBVM501 & VBVM602 slow valve connections. VBVM602 is new installation.
- VFVM401 Fast Valve installation
- VCGM604 Cathode Gauge installed
- VGPM401, 603, 604, and 703 NEG pumps - installation completed, activated, status of remote powering?
- Numerous VIPs installed, functional, on EPICS, and archived.
- Thin Ti window installed by experiment, pumped down, leak checked , and signage / PPE posted.
- BCM project software integration under way between Musson/Seaton and Sue Witherspoon
- 6GHz > 1.5GHz Down-converter installed for bunch length system
- BLM locations being set 7/21 following this meeting
- FSD inputs for magnet and BCM being prepared
ME / Installation:
- Pb stacked; RCG required modification due to permanent shielding req delay.
- New designs for FC3 and FC4 with a great many thanks to Shaun for the design work and John/Xi for Pb arrangement and table construction!
- Songsheet being updated by Shaun; be sure to let him know when changes are made!
- Status of permanent shielding purchase?
- COO/ESAD/RSAD prepared; committee response in progress.
- EES work happening in earnest
- List of Engineering Jobs remaining
Still to do:
- Add Mu metal over bellows on wastewater line.
- Mount bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
- Unistrut mounting for cables - Neal will do when available
- Engineering work on beam line starting
- Pull Heliax from Spectrum analyzer/Control room >> Buncher
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembly/rebuild
- Items from To-do list...
Engineering Other business
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Formal run plan (McCaughan) Strawman