Jump to navigation Jump to search
To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/984025598.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 984025598.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 984025598.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
Long Term Schedule: Gantt (Outstanding tasks)
- 8/9/21 Start Hot Check-out
- 8/16/21 Start commissioning (2 weeks)
- 8/23 BNNT cooldown in CMTF
- 8/30/21 Perform experiment (2 weeks)
- 10/18 C50R in CMTF
- Booster qualification following experiment until cryo trade to CMTF
New items for discussion:
- Updated Ops Page
- Commissioning plan (basic)
- Commissioning plan (detailed, to break into shift plans)
Reports by Group:
- COO/ESAD/RSAD prepared; committee response delivered. ERR walk-through yesterday.
- Gun operating at 180kV w/o Field Emission following rebuild, HV conditioning, and Kr processing (Many thanks to all involved!!)
- Y-dipole interlock unbypassed in Glassman HVPS. Resistor tank removed; gun cabled directly to HVPS.
- Gun HVPS locked out , reconnect gun valve, charge NF3, degas heater/puck, get UITF laser on (8/4)
- Puck 8 moved to prep, heated, and de-gased. Some inhomogeneities observed. Puck heated and activated with low QE; laser alignment today.
- Puck 18 to chamber for rough drive laser alignment.
Gun bake pump hi-potted.
- Make photocathode (8/5) [Joe/Max]
- Align laser to photocathode, using retro and QE (8/5) [Shukui]
- Gun rebuild wiki
Old insulator (punctured) & Old puck manipulator/schneedle for reference; both replaced. Very modest SF6 leak id-ed on top of HV tank; will repair when practical.
- Trim magnets near gun re-cabled.
- Wastewater beam line trims cabled up.
- Trim magnets near FC#3: 401H/V (completed) & 501H/V correctors + 501 quad. Many polarity checks completed. 501 correctors re-designated
- Former PEPPo solenoid repaired, mapped, and installed.
- Solenoid PS being installed. Supply placed, cables pulled, cabled, and LCW hooked up.
- MHB magnet re-designation to MLH to avoid confusion: Chris Gould making nomenclature changes / Gary Croke & Michele Joyce making controls changes / Eric Forman to update Quick Reference Drawing / Shaun to take care of song sheets
- Changes made in UED workspace for names and field maps; ready to merge soon. (Thanks Gary/Michele!)
- Replacement of cards and utility chassis' acquired for CEBAF under way...
Instrumentation and Controls:
Viewer system status [IC; Norris/Vennekate/McCaughan]
- Recable 2 viewers in keV whose channels & hardware were appropriated for HDice (done)
- Reconnect IYGM401 insertion depth adjusted
- ITVM703 limit switch requires attachment; 800-line viewers non-communicating.
- Brian Freeman available for adViewer work for video camera for ITVM604A? Dome focusing still required...
Wire Scanners [Delacruz/Poelker]
- Harps all pass signal injection and stroke.
Chopper Controls (Windham/Lu)
- Target Motion Control - Carriage remotely operable, step count needs some fine tuning.
- Control Screen complete?
BPMs (Windham / Hesse / McCaughan)
- Re-label IOCs/BPMs locally.
Faraday Cups / Picoammeters (Francis)
- FC2 unlocked for HCO
- Connections removed for shielding installation per RCG.
- Picoammeters all good - some screen work required.
- VBVM501 & VBVM602 slow valve connections. VBVM602 is new installation.
- VFVM401 Fast Valve limit switches adjusted; Kortze working firmware
- VCGM604 Cathode Gauge cabled
- NEG on MeV spectrometer line reactivated.
- VIPM301A/B hi-potted.
- BCM project software integration under way between Musson/Seaton and Sue Witherspoon
- Booster at 2K and full
- Laser RF HCO
BLM installation underway:
- Replace those previously removed
- In crotch of MeV/Wastewater selecting dipole.
- Near 1st new diagnostic cross d.s. of solenoid
- Near 2nd new diagnostic cross by FC4
- D.S. of target after lead shielding
FSD inputs (original)
- Target motion (now software interlock)
- Solenoid (Now engineered control)
- BCM current clamp system
- Update gold masking
ME / Installation:
- Pb stacked; RCG required modification due to permanent shielding req delay.
- New designs for FC3 and FC4 with a great many thanks to Shaun for the design work and John/Xi for Pb arrangement and table construction!
- Songsheet being updated by Shaun; be sure to let him know when changes are made!
- Permanent shielding purchase in progress - FML (Russ) for most current details
- Unistrut mounting for cables when available
- Mount gas bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
- 4th terminal system in Control room under assembled/rebuilt
- Wall server configured
- Need to configure wall monitors and install small networked printer.