To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/984025598.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 984025598.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 984025598.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- 8/9/21 Start Hot Check-out
- 8/23/21 Start commissioning (2 weeks)
- 8/23 BNNT cooldown in CMTF
- 9/7/21 Perform experiment (3 weeks)
- 10/18 C50R in CMTF
- Booster qualification following experiment until cryo trade to CMTF
New items for discussion:
- Updated Ops Page
- Commissioning plan (basic)
- Commissioning plan (detailed, to break into shift plans)
Reports by Group:
- COO/ESAD/RSAD prepared; committee response delivered.
- ERR walk-through good.
- Shift staffing schedule circulated
- Changes made in UED workspace for names and field maps; ready to merge soon. (Thanks Gary/Michele!)
- HCO underway
- Photocathodes in progress: One created - low QE; 2nd one being heated now. [Joe/Max]
- Align laser to photocathode, using retro and QE (8/5) [Shukui]
- Gun rebuild wiki
- Trims: Complete - final tests awaiting UED merge
- Solenoid UITFList Task: Interlock checks completed. Diagnostics on box supply reading incorrectly, measured input voltage at supply to be 470VAC. Diagnostic repair and powering load to be completed at first opportunity.
- Replacement of cards and utility chassis' acquired for CEBAF under way...
Instrumentation and Controls: Chopper Controls (Windham/Lu)
- Target Motion Control - Carriage remotely operable, step count needs some fine tuning.
- Control Screen complete?
- VFVM401 Fast Valve limit switches adjusted; Kortze working firmware. Matt hooked air line up.
- VCGM604 Cathode Gauge cabled
- BCM project software integration under way between Musson/Seaton and Sue Witherspoon
BLM installation underway:
- Replace those previously removed
- In crotch of MeV/Wastewater selecting dipole.
- Near 1st new diagnostic cross d.s. of solenoid
- Near 2nd new diagnostic cross by FC4
- D.S. of target after lead shielding
FSD inputs (original)
- BCM current clamp system
- Update gold masking
ME / Installation:
- Shielding package verified by RCG; RCG checklist Friday.
- Songsheet being updated by Shaun; be sure to let him know when changes are made!
- Mount gas bottle rack in Labyrinth (Staged); remove gas bottles to rack.
- Eric Forman to update Quick Reference Drawing
- Need to configure wall monitors and install small networked printer.
- UITFList task creation for necessary beam studies
- RCG Test (Keith) (Done)
- Fast Valve Test (Leo/Jim)
- Chopper slit (Scott/Weiwei)
- Target Encoder Interlock (Scott/Weiwei/Gary)
- BLM test (Scott B.)
- Snap file for design optics