To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/984025598.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 984025598.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 984025598.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- 8/23/21 Start commissioning (2 weeks) [In progress]
- 8/23 BNNT cooldown in CMTF (Allegedly)
- 9/7/21 Perform experiment (3 weeks)
- 10/18 C50R in CMTF
- Booster qualification following experiment until cryo trade to CMTF
New items for discussion:
- Updated Ops Page
- Commissioning plan (basic)
- Commissioning plan (detailed, to break into shift plans)
Reports by Group:
- Shift staffing schedule good for now; 2nd pass later. Li training as operator.
- Photocathode with 4% QE created by Max and behaving well!
- Trims: Complete - excluding M603H/V pair not appearing on trim rack
- Solenoid UITFList Task: Interlock checks completed. Diagnostics on box supply reading incorrectly, measured input voltage at supply to be 470VAC. Diagnostic repair and powering load to be completed at first opportunity.
Instrumentation and Controls:
- Target Motion Control - Carriage remotely operable, step count needs some fine tuning.
- Control Screen complete and functional
- VFVM401 Fast Valve limit switches adjusted; Kortze working firmware; valve open.
- BCM project software integration under way between Musson/Seaton and Sue Witherspoon
SSG: BLM installation underway:
- Replace those previously removed
- In crotch of MeV/Wastewater selecting dipole.
- Near 1st new diagnostic cross d.s. of solenoid
- Near 2nd new diagnostic cross by FC4
- D.S. of target after lead shielding
FSD inputs (original)
- BCM current clamp system
- Update gold masking
ME / Installation:
- Songsheet being updated by Shaun; be sure to let him know when changes are made!
- Open Tasks:
- RCG Test (Keith) (Done)
- Fast Valve Test (Leo/Jim)
- Target Encoder Interlock (Scott/Weiwei/Gary) [Complete]
- BLM test (Scott B.)
- Target Rail calibration [Complete]
- Snap file for design optics (Dennis/Xi) [Complete; loaded]
- Daily Run Coordinator Meetings (Mike/Gigi)
- Populate shift plans (Mike / Gigi)
- Shift taker instructions (Mike) [Complete]
- HCO [Complete - keV]
- Beam Authorization (Mike) [Complete]
- Hazard analysis for Randy (Mike)
- Shielding package verified by RCG [Complete]
- Quick Reference Drawing; File transferred to Mike and updated. Final walk down needed.