6/4/21 - Planning meeting
Summary of conference call...
- Eric will work with Dave to seek a JLab solution for fabricating the 125um thin graphite "wedges"
- Marcy will work with Danny to select and finalize two kapton coated K type thermo-couples, attaching to rear of ladder
- Eric will ship ladder & one diamond holder assembly to JLab when ready, late June or early July, JLab will clean, assemble ladder, TC, viewer
- Scott will instrument the translator motion (once he has the translator!), and work with survey & alignment to calibrate target positions (once assembled!)
- Joe will keep everyone posted on schedule, most likely installation window is week of July 12, and opportunistic beam tests July 16 - Aug 26.