A1/A2 Aperture Steering Cubes
Revision as of 15:29, 14 June 2021 by Grames
The A1 and A2 apertures define injector acceptance into the chopping system, additionally the A2 aperture is the beam stopper for the PSS kicker.
- A1 & A2 aperture alignment and spacer values (Jan 05, 2021)
- A1 (2,3,4 mm) & stepper controls media:210105_report_A1.xlsx
- A2 (4,6,8 mm) media:210105_report_A2.xlsx
- A1 motorized aperture
- VacGen Motor Driven SLTM Series media: VacGen_LTM_Series_Operating_Instructions.pdf
- VacGen Motor Handbook media: Motor_operating_handbook_14.pdf
- VacGen Motor to Stac5 Wiring media: VacGen_motor.pdf
- Stac5 to Motor Encoder Pinout media: Encoder_pinout.pdf
- Stac5 Hardware Manual media:STAC5_Hardware_Manual.pdf
- Stac5 Quick Setup Guide media:STAC5_QuickSetup_Guide.pdf
- Stac5 Limit Switch Pinout media:STAC5_Limit_Switches.docx
- Aperture assembly instructions from Danny
- a note to phil and marcy, on the real assembly work, the bottom and right side of the cube are no problem to assemble.
- the left side (ion pump) will need studs.
- the top (with the actuator) requires a proper sequence. it might be easier to assemble it upside down.
- pre-load bolts into cube tube CF flange.
- put on magnet (with no 4.5 dummy flange) and push it against cube face.
- bolt on actuator.
- move magnet against acutator.
- bolt in dummy 4.5 flange spacer.
- bolt magnet to dummy flange.