Revision as of 12:20, 12 November 2019 by Grames
- chopper assembly media:190606_chopper_assembly_drawing.pdf
* Sep 26, 2019 media:190926_boosterregion.pdf -QCM was .32" further downstream. so all those interfaces moved. -distance between chopper cavities was 59.32", so distance from center of choppers to downstream face of chopper #2 increased from 29.65" to 29.66". -buncher, IFY0I06, MB00I06, A3, YAO cavity, A4 all moved slightly downstream. -YAO cavity was .37" longer than the design drawing.
- prebuncher cavity media:190613_prebuncher.pdf
- buncher cavity media:190815_CEBAF_BUNCHER.pdf
- chopper RF cavity media:Haimson_chopper_cavities.pdf
- drawing from Jim Henry media:CRM1107001-0001_-_PDF_1.pdf