Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Note: At November 12, 2019 Modeling meeting, we decided to move the buncher to the midpoint position .
- chopper assembly media:190606_chopper_assembly_drawing.pdf
- Sep 26, 2019 media:190926_boosterregion.pdf
- -QCM was .32" further downstream. so all those interfaces moved.
- -distance between chopper cavities was 59.32", so distance from center of choppers to downstream face of chopper #2 increased from 29.65" to 29.66".
- -buncher, IFY0I06, MB00I06, A3, YAO cavity, A4 all moved slightly downstream.
- -YAO cavity was .37" longer than the design drawing.
- prebuncher cavity media:190613_prebuncher.pdf
- buncher cavity media:190815_CEBAF_BUNCHER.pdf
- chopper RF cavity media:Haimson_chopper_cavities.pdf
- drawing from Jim Henry media:CRM1107001-0001_-_PDF_1.pdf