Apr 17, 2020 Meeting Minutes
Emails/attachments sent during the previous week
- Email chain subject name: dipole model
- Date: Apr 14, 2020
- Description: Cristhian requested a matrix model of the dipole for Travel simulations. Joe provided relevant parameters for the dipole from an Elegant simulation.
- Cristhian presented screen data (at the photocathode) overlayed on top of the corresponding QE scan to see whether back-bombarding ions hit the photocathode in the damage region of the QE scan.
- Josh presented GPT ionization simulations that include the E-field of the T-cathode.
- Ricardo (via Cristhian) showed the effect of both the electron current variation and the initial beam position on the RMS beam size.