April 10, 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
We will meet in ARC 428 on Wednesday April 10 at 3pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the ReadyTalk audio conference system.
1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada) 2. Enter 7-digit access code 3441852, followed by “#”
Time of flight results Valeri Toukine's Mott analysis Removing Mott scattering chamber ...
* Beam time for each target using S0 (assume no dependence of Sherman function on target thickness) and no limit on DAQ rate.
* Beam Time for Gold with target thickness correction and DAQ rate < 5000 Hz.
* Beam Time for Silver with target thickness correction using Gold extrapolation and DAQ rate < 5000 Hz.
* Beam Time for Copper with target thickness correction using Gold extrapolation and DAQ rate < 5000 Hz.
* Note: Target thickness extrapolation used above:
- Alpha as a function of Kinetic Energy: alpha = 0.0066 + 0.052 * kine
- Effective Sherman Function: eff_sf = S0 /(1.0 + alpha * d)