April 10, 2013
We will meet in ARC 428 on Wednesday April 10 at 3pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the ReadyTalk audio conference system.
1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada) 2. Enter 7-digit access code 3441852, followed by “#”
Time of flight results Valeri Toukine's Mott analysis Removing Mott scattering chamber ...
* Beam time for each target using S0 (assume no dependence of Sherman function on target thickness) and no limit on DAQ rate.
* Beam Time for Gold with target thickness correction and DAQ rate < 5000 Hz.
* Beam Time for Silver with target thickness correction using Gold extrapolation and DAQ rate < 5000 Hz.
* Beam Time for Copper with target thickness correction using Gold extrapolation and DAQ rate < 5000 Hz.
* Note: Target thickness extrapolation used above:
- Alpha as a function of Kinetic Energy: alpha = 0.0066 + 0.052 * kine
- Effective Sherman Function: eff_sf = S0 /(1.0 + alpha * d)