April 13, 2022 - HV chamber layout for installation in CEBAF
Revision as of 09:21, 12 April 2022 by Chgarcia (Created page with "==Agenda== '''Critical path action items''' # Define if anode tube will be permanently at ground, or will be electrically isolated by April 13 # Verify HV chamber dimensions...")
Critical path action items
- Define if anode tube will be permanently at ground, or will be electrically isolated by April 13
- Verify HV chamber dimensions
- Shaun: is this needed for defining anode tube length?
- Do you have HV chamber prints from Lekser?
- Do you need S&A to measure HV chamber?
- Marcy, what are your conclusions on the HV chamber vacuum?
- Layout for CEBAF installation
- The plan is to focus on layout for installing in CEBAF using DS anode flange design from Injector Phase 1 (drawing ending in 0101, see below). It is critical to define this flange by the end of April so that it can be fabricated, and vacuum degassed.
- Anode flange prints and pictures
- zoom meeting link
- Meeting ID: 160 557 2674
- Passcode: 471792