April 13, 2022 - HV chamber layout for installation in CEBAF
Revision as of 11:39, 12 April 2022 by Chgarcia
Critical path action items
- Let's make two version of anode tube:
- One version will be permanently at ground (no Macor spacer, longer tube to make up spacer length 0.25 inches)
- The second version will be electrically isolated as originally planned with Macor spacer and ceramic bushings
- The anode DS flange design will be based on the flange design from Injector Phase 1 (drawing ending in 0101, see below), but with two feedthrough ports.
- Marcy, Joe mentioned installing this flange in the injector was a challenge: the ports gets in the way for assembly? How would having two ports affect this? Is there a better way to place them? See pictures below.
- Verify HV chamber dimensions
- Shaun: is this needed for defining anode tube length?
- Do you have HV chamber prints from Lesker?
- Do you need S&A to measure HV chamber?
- Marcy, what are your conclusions on the HV chamber vacuum?
- Do you have all the measurements for Shaun to start the NEG drawings?
- Layout for CEBAF installation
- The plan is to focus on layout for installing in CEBAF using DS anode flange design from Injector Phase 1 (drawing ending in 0101, see below). It is critical to define this flange by the end of April so that it can be fabricated, and vacuum degassed.
- zoom meeting link
- Meeting ID: 161 2179 1631