April 2, 2020 - ME/INJ/CIS/CASA
Revision as of 09:14, 2 April 2020 by Grames
We will meet Thursday @ 10am EDT via BlueJeans Meeting URL (for video and/or audio call in): https://bluejeans.com/909497334 Phone number (for audio call in): 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 909497334#
Last Week's To-Do List
- ME providing CAD models to look at and compare w/ 2D dimensioned layout media:beamlinelayoutmarch26.pdf
- Now on Link to AIPINJ OneDrive folder, then they're in the "20.03.26 Beamline Screen Shots".
- MFX before A1 moves further upstream on spool
- A2 is now a cube, instead of a cross
- harp before A2 is rotated 45 deg CW looking downstream, there is a viewer on it too
- Danny working w/ MDC so their BPM shop drawings match his submitted drawing
- the BPM cans from MDC are due to ship april 13th.
- Joe finding status of BPM feed through delivery
- Requested date is 4/25
- the BPM antennae are due to ship: a quantity of 7 in three weeks, the balance on may 7th.
- ME working on finishing solenoid fixture designs
- Marcy checking on top hat configuration for Y-chamber media:200326_viewer shield.pdf
- ME can go ahead order spools for Sections 2 & 3
- Shaun add "stay clear" zone of camera to model
- Joe measured 4" dia x 6" length tube
- Danny check with Milhous & Jlab people for dipole design
- Yes, nice examples. Jay OK. Joe OK. Req submitted & signed
- Reza talk out with Curt or Rick about power needed and controls desired
- DP can, will new $$$ NEG's fit or not
- Marcy get quotes on A1/A2 cubes and 6-way cross w/ R-R
- Decide on A1 media:200326_aperture 1.pdf insert depths
- Finalize A2 media:200326_aperture 2.pdf in layout, need to wind coils now too
- Scott figure out how to control , set limits, positions, use encoder w/ stac5
- ordered a stac5
- Let Joe Meyers know what color to paint solenoids
- Riad - will magnetic field of first coil reach photocathode? will it affect solenoids?
- Field map: media:BH_Haimson_Coils.xlsx
- Carlos/Gabriel evaluate model for smaller gap Wien filter
- Lakshmi status of PSS coil models
- Dennis turn elegant model values into expected magnet currents.
- Alicia show simulations of beams, evaluate layout for transmission and settings needed