April 7, 2016 - Mott Group Meeting
Revision as of 12:53, 11 April 2016 by Grames
We will meet Thursday, April 7 at 4pm EST in TL-2236. The connection was poor last time. For this meeting can we all trying calling in using the Toll Free Phone number. The meeting sides will still be available by desktop sharing.
Tasks and Writing Assignments
- (Joe) - finalize polarimeter geometry and detector acceptance.
- (Joe, Riad) finalize dipole map and compute beam momentum for Runs I/II
- (Xavi) Calculate the final tables of S(E,q,DE,Dq) needed for the simulation and analysis results.
- (Marty) Document Geant4 Mott package, cross-train, implement Xavi's tables for final simulation, provide tech-support
- (Tim, Marcy, Dan) Complete experimental asymmetry vs. target thickness for Runs I/II; summarize S_effective vs. thickness for Run I/II
- Writing Assignments
- (Xavi) theory - TN on wiki
- (Marty) Geant4 simulation - draft TN on wiki, final by April 19
- (Matt) CEBAF injector, by April 22
- (Tim, Marty, Daniel) TN on Run I/II target thickness, by April 22
- (Joe) Beam measurements, by May 6
- (Riad) DAQ and PQB, by May 7
- (Joe) Acceptance and Sherman Function media:160707_ShermancAcceptance.pptx
- (Dan) Experimental data Seff v. KE
- (Charlie) - Paper status
S_eff vs KE
Blue Jeans and Wiki
Toll Free Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Int'l Call Phone numbers: http://bluejeans.com/numbers Meeting ID: 111178649# Web connection for desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/111178649 Wiki: https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/April_7,_2016_-_Mott_Group_Meeting