Difference between revisions of "Aug 19, 2020"
(Created page with ";News * Riad's AI proposal approved ;CEBAF * Run until Sep 21, then SAD begins...no more extentions * On-call keep an eye on transmission... :: Affects Hall A PQB (good ~ 30...")
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 09:59, 19 August 2020
- Riad's AI proposal approved
- Run until Sep 21, then SAD begins...no more extentions
- On-call keep an eye on transmission...
- Affects Hall A PQB (good ~ 300 ppm width, bad >1000 ppm width)
- Affects Hall B intensity (10-11 kHz between 1I02-0I02)
- Lifetime okay media:200819_JoshPlot.png
- Radio-isotope run in Sep likely to happen, work not approved yet
- Tentative schedule media:200817_WAG.docx
- Run 0 ends today/tomorrow, many achievements
- 200 kV gun turning on every day
- Booster accelerating beam max ~ 8 MeV/c now
- Buncher gradient calibration, Brock cavity very useful
- Getting familiar w/ Booster operation, 2 cell/7 cell - phase well understood
- qsUtility/optics measurements can happen now
- Arc flash PPE discussion
- Beam line names and status media:AIPINJ_layout_rev4.xlsx
- Distribute prelim songsheet next week, start weekly installation meetings
- Status updates ?