August 15, 2019 - Weekly AIPINJ Meeting
- Danny/Carlos, status of Wien parts, springs for rebuild
- Schedule to setup Wien for testing media:190815_UITFaugust2019.PNG
- Spring guide in machine shop, awaiting final machining on the part that meet with the feedthrough. Gabriel running model to make sure all is ok. Media:option august 12.pdf
- Jay/Reza, do you have results, or want to say, what the new dipole will look like?
- Jay's TN on 3" ID new "DS" for 200KEV w/ improved optics media:190815_psi_rotated_15deg.pdf
- Jay's markup of the original DS fixture media:190815_newDS_markup.pdf
- Do we have a coil drawing, Jay says he doesn't believe so?
- 200KEV coil packages - should they fit, can they fit?
- 200kV Wien filter - V1 - First iteration to modify CEBAF Wien filter for 200kV operation, fabricated per Jay's proposal, and installed at UITF 2017
- Alicia, do you have some feedback on moving the buncher?
- Marcy/Phil, can you make a tally/description of all the viewers we have at the injector, e.g. for each one (size, material, wires, holes, good/replace) ?
We have this from a viewer walk in elog https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3579289
- 2I02: chromox, hole
- 1I02: chromox, hole
- 1I03: chromox, wires
- 1I04: chromox, wires
- 1I07: chromox, wires
- 0I01: Yag, broken
- 0I02: chromox, wires
- 0I04: chopper, larger chromox, wires
- 0I05: chromox, wires
- 0I06: chromox, wires
The most recent viewer walk I can find for downstream of this is: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3317347
- 0I06A: chromox, can't see wires, but probably there
- 0L01: chromox, wires
- 0L02: chromox, wires
- 0L03: chromox, can't see wires, but probably there
Is this the information we need regarding viewers? We can reuse any except the broken YAG, we can reconfigure for 45degree insertion if there is space and hardware, etc.