August 21, 2020 Meeting Minutes
- Went over radiation counts vs beam current plots
- Beam current for LifeSize runs are from the IGL1I00POTcurrent channel, not the FCupCorrected channel.
- Went over transmission vs z for different distributions. The lower the SEY energy coming out of the photocathode, the closer the orbit is to the primary electron beam.
- Need calibration curve of the radiation monitor, i.e. the energy acceptance range of the rad monitor, which will help to determine which kinds of X-rays are detected by the radiation monitors and where they originate.
- Josh - updated CEBAF drawings are now added to the drawing ppt on the Drawings and Field maps page here (see slides 4-6): media:CEBAF_Injector_Drawing_and_Dimensions_SIUnits.pptx