COVID visit questions
Revision as of 20:00, 19 October 2020 by Grames (Created page with ";General requirements: :(i) there is clear benefit to the lab that can't be achieved without on-site access :(ii) the visit or meeting can be accomplished in compliance with o...")
- General requirements
- (i) there is clear benefit to the lab that can't be achieved without on-site access
- (ii) the visit or meeting can be accomplished in compliance with our established MEDCON 5 controls.
- Address these six questions
- Names and affiliations of who will be visiting
- Date of the on-site visit
- Names of who from the lab will be meeting with the visitor(s)
- Buildings/rooms where the visit/meeting will take place and total maximum number of people that will be together
- Purpose of the visit/discussion
- Benefit to Jefferson Lab for holding an on-site meeting and why the same objective can't be accomplished by VTC or remotely
Once approved visitors will be required to go through visitor access registration process and be subject to those restrictions, which include local quarantine for 14 days if they travel to the lab by commercial aircraft.