Compton Transmission Polarimeter
Revision as of 08:05, 15 February 2021 by Suleiman
This R&D project is a collaboration between Brookheaven National Lab and Jefferson Lab to develop a Compton Transmission Polarimeter to be used with BNL Polarized SRF Gun.
- R Barday et al 2011 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 298 012022, Compton transmission polarimeter for a very precise polarization measurement within a wide range of electron currents media:Barday_2011.pdf
- H. Hoogduin, Electron, Positron and Photon Polarimetry, PhD Thesis 1997 media:Hoogduin1997.pdf (see chapter 2 and section on Geant)
- A. Adeyemi and E. Voutier, The Calibration of the PEPPo polarimeter for electrons and positrons, IPAC 2013 media:Adeyemi-IPAC2013-Proc.pdf
- E. Fanchini, The PEPPo e- & e+ polarization measurements, POSIPOL 2012 media:Fanchini_Posipol.pdf
- Townsend Zwart, Electron Polarimetry at MIT Bates (2000): 
SRF Gun Beamline
- In dropbox :
Step file of the diagnostics beamline only (0021m0004) including a dwg drawing. Step file of the entire CeC beamline (0021m0003) including a dwg drawing. Pictures of the area.